ABOUT THE HOSTS:
THURSDAYS @ 9:30AM - 10:30AM
704.7501.IRA(472) or 704.750.1472
THE VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY
TUNE IN TO AMERICAN WEALTH RADIO - STRIVING TO:
- Provide timely updates on investment changes
- Educate listeners through interviews with investment experts and professionals from all fields
- Empower Listeners to maximize their profit potential
- Inspire creative investment strategies
- Increase awareness of the Power of Self-Direction
- Encourage listeners through the success strategies others have used
- Create a radio community of fully motivated investors who will use their skills to create great wealth
- Ensure that every listener truly embraces the possibilities...knowing that "What one man can do, another can do." ~ Sir Anthony Hopkins (The Edge)
"Double The Information & Inspiration"
Jim is the Chief Executive Officer of American IRA. Allowing their clients to invest in non-traditional assets, such as real estate, partnerships, limited liability companies, private loans and many other investment choices, American IRA teaches you how to use your Self-Directed IRA or Self-Directed 401k plan to earn tax-free income.
For 30+ years, Jim Hitt has been committed to all aspects of investing. Jim's developed, owned, and managed everything from single family homes to multi-unit commercial properties and million dollar business's. Jim has used this experience to educate others so that they too can achieve great wealth. A chief educational subject Jim teaches is that using Self-Directed IRAs for investing creates great tax advantaged wealth. Jim has taught investing techniques in North and South Carolina at UNC Asheville, AB Tech and Lorman Educational Services.
Sean McKay is the Senior Vice President of American IRA.
Sean received his B.A. Degree in Economics from the University of South Florida and has been investing in real estate for more than 10 years. He is currently serving on the Board of Directors for Metrolina REIA, a non-profit organization that provides an avenue for real estate investors to learn/network, and he is a co-chair of the Charlotte Landlord Group. Sean enjoys using his education and experience to teach investors how to optimize their resources through the tax advantaged power of Self-Directed IRAs.